- Dissecting rails server command
- Navigation menu with yield and content_for in Rails
- Build forms with FormBuilder
- Rails API discovery is hard
- Alternative to Rails::Engine's modularization
- This blog runs on Ruby on Rails.
- Building flexible menu in rails
- My most useful rails' configuration
- SJR and XSS can be as secured without too much effort.
- I can't tell you why it's useful, but here's how ActionDispatch route URL to controller.
Whether you need to reach me for freelancing or anything else, you can reach me by email.pothibo [at] gmail (dot) com