- Losing context with JSON
- Rails developers, you can create awesome web app, too!
- Thoughts on JS MV*
- Create complex HTML tags in Rails
- Many to many relationships with Postgresql's hstore in Rails 4
- Dissecting rails server command
- Navigation menu with yield and content_for in Rails
- Build forms with FormBuilder
- Rails API discovery is hard
- Alternative to Rails::Engine's modularization
- This blog runs on Ruby on Rails.
- Building flexible menu in rails
- My most useful rails' configuration
- SJR and XSS can be as secure without too much effort.
- I can't tell you why it's useful, but here's how ActionDispatch route URL to controller.
- Ruby on Rails' inside: ActionDispatch and Rack
- How bad is rails' cookie system?
- D3.js: How to handle dynamic JSON Data
- Sessions and cookies in Ruby on rails
- How did I start testing my rails project?
- Rails & Postgresql subqueries
- Building a password-less system - Part One
- Authorize users with Exits
Whether you need to reach me for freelancing or anything else, you can reach me by email.pothibo [at] gmail (dot) com